The healing is true at the spiritual level, but you still have free will. Cultivating wellness and balance are important for full integration of the healing. Please consider the following guidelines for your well-being.
Here is a list of guidelines to follow after your shamanic and/or energy healing session. These are to be followed to the best of your ability to help you fully integrate your healing. Generally, the more of these you follow, the more impactful your healing will be!
1. Do not wash or shower for at least 12-24 hours after your healing session. This dry period allows the assimilation of energy in the etheric and physical bodies. Flowing water will agitate the energy body.
2. Eat light meals and abstain from red meats for at least 12-24 hours. Red meat requires much energy to digest and may leave you feeling depleted of energy. Think greens and whole foods.
3. Try to rest after the session. Follow your normal routine but refrain from excessive exercise or activities. The exception is a quiet walk in nature.
4. Try to keep your thoughts and actions focused positively. Mentally repeat a positive affirmation such as, “I completely, deeply, and permanently accept all of the healing energy. Thank You!” several times throughout the next few days. Cultivating a healthy state of mind recognizing your intent to heal will assist the healing process.
5. You may experience physical and emotional reactions following a healing session. The body may cleanse itself naturally by diarrhea, vomiting, strong smell in urine, etc. These are normal physical processes related to the release of negative and stale energies. If these continue or worsen, contact your physician immediately!
6. Remember, the Green Shaman is a facilitator of healing. You are responsible and in control of your own healing. Listen to your body; use your intuition and your intellect to tune into yourself and your concerns. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!
To maintain good health of your energetic body between healing sessions, I recommend incorporating these practices into your daily life:
1. Begin taking salt baths on a regular basis after the initial integration period. The salt cleanses the energy field around your body, helping it to stay cleaner and healthier, which can accelerate the rate of healing.
SALT BATH: Use 1/2 cup of regular table salt or rock salt (sea salt or Himalayan Salt is best, but can expensive). Dissolve the salt in a bath of warm water. Fill the tub enough to cover as much of your body as possible. Soak your body for 20-30 minutes and follow with a regular shower to wash off the salt water. Once a week is a good place to start.
2. Add aromatherapy into your life. I can assist you in making a custom blend for a particular use, but even a drop of lavender once a day will be beneficial. The volatile molecules that make up essential oils evaporate readily, which then totally permeate your energy field offering biochemical and vibrational healing.
3. Practice your meditation. The host of benefits can be fully unveiled in a google search, but the primary goal for your energy field is to quiet the ego mind and develop your 6th sense. To start, add 5 minutes to 1 day a week to your practice.
4. Maintain an altar: a shelf, dresser top, cabinet, or a shoe box. You do not need a separate room, or half a room, or other predetermined size space for this sacred space. This space will house your own sacred objects: photographs, candles, crystals, sculptures, totems, family heirlooms, and anything you find helps you feel spiritual. An altar is important because it is a physical manifestation of your spiritual self, so it will grow and evolve as you do. So, don’t get wrapped up in having the perfect this or that, or having the exact layout of objects because it will all change.
5. Develop an attitude of gratitude. Love is the highest vibration, and gratitude is the highest form of love. Inviting the spirit of gratitude into your life will surely transmute an and all negative, stuck, and malignant energies. Surely you’ve seen the clip on the news or read in a book about an impoverished person who is happy beyond belief with numerous attributes of their perfected state of being, but what they all lead back to is appreciation and gratitude.
6. Continue to follow a holistic path for your health and well-being. Improving the quality of your life is dependent on attending to the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and energetic bodies. My own personal goal is to do a minimum of one thing for myself once a day for one aspect of my being outside of my normal routine. It is best to incorporate these small changes for long-lasting effect!
Leave a comment