Benefits of Deepening Your Yoga Practice
You know the feeling: you drop-in class, leave your hectic life at the door, do some really great work on the mat or hammock & relish all the goodness of your practice while resting in savasana, wondering “Why don’t I do this more often?”
Leave all the regrets and guilt behind! Here is a list of just a few of the benefits I love about a regular yoga practice:
- The mind-body connection fostered in yoga boosts your immunity.
- The increase in blood flow circulation and strengthening the mula bandha increases sexual performance.
- Get a better night’s sleep by changing your stress response.
- An increase in mindful activity can help you fight food cravingsand make better food choices even off the mat.
- Fight chronic aches and pains by balancing your body.
If these sound like the wellness goals you have, in addition to physical exercise, greater flexibility, and building a heart-centered community, please join me with a rewarding commitment to yoga today! I teach private and public lessons.