Want to know why you should be using essential oils?
There are about 100 common aromatic plants suitable for distillation of essential oils, but each one is a unique blend of naturally occuring chemical compounds. The real beauty of using essential oils, and why you really should incorporate them into your daily routine is their versatility!
Your expendable time and money puts a lot of constraint on your personal efficiency economics. When and where you allocate time and money is a part of your overall health and wellbeing, too. What if we told you that you can revolutionize the way you take care of yourself (and your living environment) while saving you both time and money?
You can with essential oils! But first let’s take a quick look at conventional personal care products:
- The average woman uses 12 products on their skin each day totaling 168 different chemicals.
- Teenagers use an average of 17 products!
- The average man uses fewer products overall, but still totals at 85 chemicals.
- These chemicals used in long term, and in combination with other products, have not been studied to show safety.
- “Fragrance” is a proprietary ingredient that consists of a blend of more than 5,000 different chemicals that studies show are irritants, sensitizers, allergens, hormone disrupters and carcinogenic.
You have the power to choose not only which chemicals and ingredients you use on your skin, but also the ability to make them at home.
DIY Personal Care is really easy, plus it saves you time and money! Here’s how:
- Simple and natural ingredients (nut oils, essential oils, baking soda, beeswax)
- Reduce the total number of products needed (plus, reuse containers to reduce waste!)
- Less products = less you have to keep track of
- The ingredients are multi-use across many recipes
- Frequently used ingredients can be bought in bulk, then use mixed in smaller batches as needed
- No waiting in lines at the drug store
- You are your own labor cost
I’ve been making and using my own products for over 5 years, and I’d love to teach you how to make the transition as well! Contact me today, and let me help you plan a private gathering or arrange for some 1-on-1 coaching.
The Essential Home & Body Makeover
With Easy Recipes to Transform your Daily Routine, plus save Time & Money
By streamlining the number of products used and making several personal care & home cleaning products yourself, you will save time and money. We will focus on easy swaps for commercial products with natural, non-toxic ingredients like essential oils and items already found in your kitchen! I will be sharing my tested and proven products for this very special workshop. Suitable for all levels of experience with essential oils. Plus, I’ll include tips and tricks that makes your daily routine easier & more rewarding.